Saturday, May 19, 2012

Prayer requests

2:30 a.m.

I'm still awake and probably will be until late Saturday night.
Luckily, I'm a morning person who likes her coffee black and strong.

In two hours, I'll be leaving for the airport.
My first stop is Dallas where I'll be until Monday afternoon at 4 p.m. Two days will be spent getting to know my team and doing some training.
From there, we have a 10 hr. flight to Frankfurt, Germany. It's estimated that we'll get to Bologna at 2 p.m. on Tuesday. :)

All of that being said, I wanted to leave all of my dedicated followers with some prayer requests:

*Physical strength and endurance
*Confidence and boldness in His Gospel
*That seeds would be sown and fingerprints left all-over Bologna, Italy and the University of Bologna
*For eyes to see and for wisdom to speak into the things that I am shown in student's hearts.
*Salvation to the nation of Italy

Before heading out, I just want to thank you all again for your never-ceasing support, continued prayers and outpourings of love.
I am truly blessed with greater friends and family than I deserve and I am more grateful than these words could ever say.

Again, thank you. I love you. I would not be who I am today without the investment that you have made in my life.
Be looking for updates here and on facebook...and be ready to hear countless stories and see even more photos when I return.

Ciao, bellas. :)

~Brittney


No comments:

Post a Comment